Player Release Form (Waterloo Ravens Girls Minor Hockey Association )

PrintPlayer Release Form

Any player currently registered with the Waterloo Girls Minor Hockey Association requiring a Player Release form must complete OWHA Player Release form and forward their request by email to [email protected]

The e-mail must include:

  • the player’s name
  • the player’s date of birth
  • the division the player will be in for the Current season

Player releases will not be issued for players who have not fulfilled their financial obligations to WGMHA or who have not returned all WGMHA equipment.  

Please note - WGMHA will be reviewing and updating the Manual of Operations over the next few months. Any policy changes that may be adopted by the Board will be applied to the 2019-20 season and beyond - including any situations occurring in player selection and movement prior to, or throughout, the season.


You do not need a Player Release form for the following


  • Joining or trying out for a different team within the same organization
  • Moving from boys’ hockey to girls’ hockey
  • Moving from girls’ hockey to boys’ hockey
KW Rangers PWHL Team

Building Better Websites

Printed from on Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 9:01 AM