How To Apply for a Travel Permit in RAMP (Waterloo Ravens Girls Hockey Association )

OWHA logo
PrintHow To Apply for a Travel Permit in RAMP
If a team is travelling out of province or out of country, they must apply for a Travel Permit (also known as a Sanction Permit). A permit is also required when scheduling games against eligible non-OWHA teams.

The application must be completed by an individual approved and listed on the official OWHA team roster and is done via RAMP.

For application instructions, please click on the following link: RAMP Travel Permit (Sanction Permit) Application Process