Here are some basic principles I want our team to be built around;
1. Respect yourself (eat healthy and get enough sleep)
2. Respect each other.
3. Respect the team staff. (coaches and bench mom)
4. Respect the parents. (this includes saying thanks for the ride to the rink)
5. Respect the officials during games.
6. Work together as a team, for the team.
7. Come prepared to work hard and do your best each time we are together.
If we all honour these principles we will become a great team and we will also grow as individuals. My goal this year is to provide an environment where we can all have fun, and at the same time improve our skills as hockey players.